Saturday, November 26, 2016

That is really scary

You know the feeling when you got too scared and cant move your body? That moment when you can only just sit there and stare at something you think shouldn't even be happening? Well that thing just happened to me a few moments ago.

I was just lying on my bed, reading some light novels and or playing games. Then i just had a instinctive body movement to just stop whatever I was doing then look directly to my right. At that moment, I saw it. A cup, I think half empty, floating in mid air. Just three feet away from me. I was in disbelief that I just sat there and stared at it for like a minute. I mean it just floated there as if it is on an invisible table or something. Then after that minute which felt like it lasted for an hour it just fell to the ground, spilling everything and making my bag(it was on the floor) wet. That's when I felt like running downstairs and just talked about it with my grandmother.

I know that somehow, in this house, there is someone or something since this isn't the first time that something like that happened. I don't want to see that kind of thing happening anytime soon but I doubt it won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment