Tuesday, November 22, 2016

okay nightmare

What a bad day to start, not only did I have a nightmare, I also woke up at like 1:30 am and can't sleep anymore. AND I have to go to school with less than 2 hours of sleep, not because of school, but rather that unpleasant nightmare.

That nightmare was horrible. At first I was like, walking around then destroyed something. Then this man(he looked like my cousin but a bit more brutish) then he got angry at me and chased me out. a few moments later I entered another area which is like an arcade. but the thing it only looks like an arcade at first glance. but in reality its actually a sex slave shop. I was shocked and walked back. I accidentally broke one of the machines the same man from earlier chased me out with a knife. He was yelling at me and I also started to call out for my mother and grand mother. I was so scared that the moment he touched me, I woke up.

That was rather a vivid dream, no wait a nightmare.  It was so vivid that I scared me for real and made me stand up in the middle of the night. I'm sweating a lot even though the AC is on full throttle and the temperature is shy of 5 degrees Celsius since the area around the AC is already wet from the coldness(well that's just my estimate) but still I'm sweating profusely. At that point, I can no longer sleep thus i just went and read the book instead while lying down to make me sleep. It worked but I need to go to school by 11 am and my grandma woke me up at 7 am (I fell asleep at 6 T^T)

Sigh. I don't know what to do about It since it have been a few days since things like this keeps on happening. Like on the other day, I tried to sleep but i just laid there on my bed eyes closed with nothing happening for 5 hours trying to sleep but cant. I know this might be a medical condition or a psychological issue but I can do nothing about it.

Oh well, I'll just leave it to fate for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment